Thursday, June 16, 2011

Eating A lot Early On...

I woke up ravenous (shocker...IDK what is my problem lately) and ate a handful of cashews (100 cals) and grabbed a handful of cereal from trail mix (50 cals). Next, I made 2 pieces of veggie bacon (60 cals) on a brown rice, sodium-free rice cake (35 cals) with 1/4 cup shredded low fat cheese (45 cals). I put all in the micro for ten seconds (after I already cooked the bacon for 1.5 minutes in microwave alone. Yummy yum yum GOODNESS! Bacon does make everything better--even FAKEn'. =TOTAL 290, BREAKFAST

Then, once at work, I had a Venti black iced coffee from Bucky's. I also had a baggie of Kashi maize cereal  (150) and half a banana (50 cals). =TOTAL 200, SNACK

I had a meeting during lunch, so on the way back I stopped and got a bag of 100 cal serving size pop chips (salt-n-pepper) and a Coke Zero at CVS. When I got back to the office, I ate the salad I made last night which consisted of:

Grape Tomatoes
1 Whole Cucumber Sliced (30 cal.)
Baby Spinach, Raw (15 cal.)
1/4 c. Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese from Whole Foods (45 cal.)
1 Shredded Ezekiel brand wrap (80 cal).
chipa (100 cal.)

=TOTAL 270, LUNCH

I sprinkled the pop chips into the salad (told you I love 'crunch') and enjoyed!

For dessert I had a Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavored (110 cal.) with half a choco/ob/coconut kashi bar in it(100 cal.).=210 TOTAL, DESSERT

That puts me at 970 for the day. After work I am going to the gym to run and do weights (3 mi is on the schedule today) and also grab a salad or a sushi roll fromn Whole Foods. This is higher than I wanted to be at for today but oh well, like I said, it's been an off week for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment